Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Korean driving make me want to kill bunnies and puppies

"Koreans are actually very good drivers." The quote was from a high level student I once taught. I wonder which koreans he was talking about. I figured you could name them on one hand.

I always use this example when discribing the Korean "drivers": Imagine that you had a very tall 6 year old, taught him the mechanics of driving and the rules of the road, then told him he could disregard the rules anytime he wanted to.

Just got in from driving to the store a half a beer ago. I had a Korean cut in front of me while i was driving so that he could make a left turn across two lanes of traffic. No one in back of me, but he couldnt wait that 2 extra seconds.

Sometimes I pull up next to them to bitch them out. Most of the time they have no idea what they did. It is just how the drive....like ricetards.

2 comments:

  1. Traffic accidents are the second highest cause of death to Koreans in their 20's. First is suicide, big surprise.

    I believe they have the highest rate of traffic accidents in the OECD. Don't quote me in that one tough.

    When you get a bunch selfish people driving around with a hurry, hurry mentality what do you expect?

    Shit 300 mil people in the US and 50 mil in Korea and the US has a lower rate. That says something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I believe they have the highest rate of traffic accidents in the OECD. Don't quote me in that one tough."

    Actually, it is the highest death rate by car accident in the OECD. Korea is finally #1 at something (besides apartment swan diving). The DAKs (dumb as koreans) cant excuse that statistic like they excuse away why they bump into you on the street (please understand, Korea is a crowded country. Go to New York and try that shit).

    ReplyDelete