Saturday, April 17, 2010

Korean idiot of the week

I came across this ad online. What a moran. I was going to attempt a stab at humor, but this is just one of those stupid-koreans-have-no-idea-about-English moments.

Job Title:
English native teachers
Located at:
Gwangyang (South Korea)
Vacancy:
5 or more
Salary:
$2000000 KRW
Requisites:
English native with Bachelor Degree and higher
Required fields of expertise: ESL/EFL Details:Must have a Legal Working status for South Korea to apply!www.thepengee.com. Round air ticket. Housing. Assisting Health Insurance and Pension. Severance added. 7-32days Vacation. Bar with Aliens, Espresso, Shopping Mall.

Fucking retards

5 comments:

  1. Haha, that's hilarious. What a dumbass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nevermind. I found the answer to my own question myself. The fuckers. I hope everyone in question is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 모란...is 모란. Are you ok?

    ReplyDelete